- A deposit of £150 is required at the time of booking
- The balance is required 6 weeks prior to arrival at Breck Cottage
- Payment by cheque or bank transfer
- Full payment is required for bookings made less than 6 weeks before your arrival date
- Check-in on your day of arrival is from 4pm. Check-out is by 10am.
We welcome well behaved dogs (one or two) and have a fenced garden where they can run and there are lots of local dog walks for exercise. Orkney is a farming community so please ensure your dog is appropriately supervised around sheep and cattle. If you are bringing a dog we respectfully request that you observe the following:
- Let us know you are bringing your pet
- Please clean up after your pet in the house and garden (doggy poo bags provided and others can be obtained from local shops)
- Please do not allow your pet on the furniture – please bring your own dog bedding
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in or on the property when you go out. Thank you.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to confirm your booking
- If you cancel your booking we will require at least four weeks’ notice prior to your arrival date to ensure a full refund minus the non-returnable deposit.
- If you cancel within four weeks of your stay we reserve the right to retain the full payment. However, we will always re-advertise these weeks and if we fill them will refund the balance minus the non-refundable deposit.
- We do encourage you to take out appropriate travel and holiday insurance to cover any unexpected eventualities. We cannot be responsible for any costs incurred by you should you cancel your booking with us.